Project Logistics – Commercial
Project logistics – Commercial
- Design Logistics, Inc. can be an integral part of your construction logistics plan as it pertains to the transportation, consolidation and delivery of materials and finished goods for your projects in Atlanta and greater southeast region.
- Our strategic location to Atlanta, ocean and inland ports in Georgia and neighboring states, as well as immediate access to all major transportation arteries gives our client partners the competitive edge for deploying goods to multiple site projects located in the southeast region.
- Design Logistics, Inc.’s scope of transportation, warehousing, and installation services for various goods provides our client partners with a viable service option for their internal installation teams who may be taxed by multiple site roll-outs and need the manpower support to complete a project.
- Unloading of ocean containers for all imported products.We can inspect, photograph and provide immediate visibility of all goods received via a discreet I.D. and password to our inventory management system.
- Uncrating, crating and packaging for all materials received, inspected and subsequent deployment.
- Transportation of goods to sites via Design Logistics, Inc. fleet of new trucks equipped with lift-gates, logistics straps, pads, floor & wall protection, and tools to insure a safe and professional delivery.
- All trucks equipped with equipment tracking devices enabling accurate deliveries and re-routing when necessary.
- All delivery and installation teams possess years of experience, and wear professional Design Logistics, Inc. uniforms. Every team member receives an aptitude test, and participates in ongoing training to insure the best service in the industry.
- We provide the inside delivery, placement and installation of furniture, case goods, and artwork for any project. This includes removal of all respective debris.
- Pre-installation/delivery meetings encouraged with client partner project managers to insure a seamless and successful installation. Includes the review of all floor plans, delivery traffic patterns, and timelines for implementation and “go live” date.
- We offer reverse logistics solutions for decommissioned technologies, hardware, furniture, and other goods. This includes on-site crating and packaging, photo imaging of retrieved goods, and transport of items to our warehouse or other locations.